The Newfoundland and Labrador Folk Arts Society (NLFAS) is a charitable organization
Children ages 12 and under get free admission when accompanied by an adult. Free Child tickets must be reserved in advance at time of Adult/Senior purchase. Limit of two free Child tickets per Adult/Senior ticketholder.
PAYMENT METHODS: We accept Visa/MasterCard/Debit for tickets at the main gate. Vendors within the site vary, and there is no cash machine onsite. Beer ticket sales are cash only.
NEW! There will be an ATM machine located in the FAS Tent.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: Ticket sales close one and a half hours before the end of each session and only those with valid tickets will be admitted after that time.
GETTING TO THE PARK
- PUBLIC TRANSIT: Metrobus Route 2, Route 10 and Route 15 offer service to Bannerman Park, and several other routes run nearby. Please check the schedules to find the best route for you. Metrobus has a Google trip planner built into their website.
- WALKING/CYCLING: Explore the City of St. John’s Cycling Map. Bicycle racks are available at the main Festival gate.
- TAXI: You can’t get any simpler than calling a cab! Check out a full list of taxi companies here.
- DRIVING: Limited parking is available around the Bannerman Park area. Several designated accessible spots will be available in the Bannerman Park parking lot. Please remember that parking is limited, carpooling is recommended.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- SITE MAP: Click for Bannerman Park site map
- WEATHER: The Newfoundland & Labrador Folk Festival will take place RAIN or SHINE.
- ANIMALS/PETS: Only service animals are allowed onsite.
- LAWN CHAIRS: Bring your own lawn chair for seating in concert area, but please note the areas designated for low rise lawn chairs, standing and dancing.
- ALCOHOL: Alcohol may not be brought onsite, and security may inspect bags upon entry. Please do feel free to bring a picnic lunch and any non-alcoholic beverages.
- LOST AND FOUND: Lost and Found located at the NLFAS Tent.
- EMERGENCY EXITS: Upon arrival at the festival site, we encourage you to take a moment and note the applicable exits, First Aid locations, and please be advised that in the case of site evacuation, patrons are to exit via the nearest exit to the Muster Point located at the Moo Moos parking lot.
NEED MORE INFO? CONTACT US
- EVENTS COORDINATOR: John Clarke email@example.com
- OFFICE MANAGER: Nefren Feizo-Gas firstname.lastname@example.org
- FESTIVAL COORDINATOR: Chrissy Lee email@example.com
- VOLUNTEER & SPONSORSHIP COORDINATOR: Kayla Carroll firstname.lastname@example.org
- FESTIVAL ASSISTANT: Maria Cherwick email@example.com
- VOLUNTEER COORDINTOR: Cathy Best
- MARKETING: Andrea Cooper firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Staff will be out of office from August 1-8. They will be checking e-mail and voicemail as time permits.
Going to stay awhile? Explore our beautiful province on Tourism NL’s website.
Find out more about St. John’s accommodations through the City of St. John’s website.
Learn more about St. John’s and see all our wonderful city has to offer through this handy “Plan Your Visit” Guide.